LIVE NCLEX-PN® REVIEW COURSES
What are students saying?
"I feel so confident about the NCLEX® now. I would recommend this course to anyone wanting a thorough review. The instructor kept us engaged the entire time."
What You'll Get:
- 2 days of testing strategies and review of priority nursing content
- Copy of Illustrated Study Guide for the NCLEX-PN® Exam
- Over 1800 online practice questions for independent study
- Practice tests and alternate format question strategies
- Humor, pictures, color - to help you remember critical information
- Next Steps NCLEX-PN® Prep (What's This?)
What You'll Learn:
- What to expect with computer testing on the NCLEX-PN® Exam
- How to study for the NCLEX-PN® Exam based on the Test Plan
- How to study for pharmacology and diagnostic tests
- How to answer prioritization and delegation questions
- How to use clinical reasoning skills
We Know You Can Do It - We Guarantee It!
NEC will stay with you until you pass! This offer is applicable to all NEC NCLEX® review course participants who have taken the NCLEX® Exam once and need additional assistance. (More Info)
Registration: $190 per person
Group Accommodations: Discount for groups of 50+ students.
|Jul 6-7, 2017||Wabash Valley College||Mount Carmel||IL|
|Nov 16-17, 2016||Hill College||Cleburne||TX|
|Nov 17-18, 2016||San Jacinto College||Houston||TX|
|May 22-23, 2017||Temple College||Temple||TX|
|Dec 8-9, 2016||Texarkana College||Texarkana||TX|
PN Review Courses are also scheduled in the following cities:
|• Mount Carmel, IL||• Oklahoma City, OK||• Woodville, TX|
|• Kennett, MO||• Tulsa, OK||• Springfield, VA|
|• Poplar Bluff, MO||• Harlingen, TX|
|• Muskogee, OK||• Lufkin, TX|
Don't see your city listed? Call 1-800-933-7277 (Ext. 1)