LIVE NCLEX-PN® REVIEW COURSES
What are students saying?
"I would recommend the NEC NCLEX-PN® review to anyone that wants to pass the first time!"
What You'll Get:
- 2 days of testing strategies and review of priority nursing content
- Copy of Illustrated Study Guide for the NCLEX-PN® Exam
- Over 1800 online practice questions for independent study
- Practice tests and alternate format question strategies
- Humor, pictures, color - to help you remember critical information
- Next Steps NCLEX-PN® Prep (What's This?)
What You'll Learn:
- What to expect with computer testing on the NCLEX-PN® Exam
- How to study for the NCLEX-PN® Exam based on the Test Plan
- How to study for pharmacology and diagnostic tests
- How to answer prioritization and delegation questions
- How to use clinical reasoning skills
We Know You Can Do It - We Guarantee It!
NEC will stay with you until you pass! This offer is applicable to all NEC NCLEX® review course participants who have taken the NCLEX® Exam once and need additional assistance. (More Info)
Registration: $160 per person
Group Accommodations: Discount for groups of 50+ students.
|May 11-12, 2015||National Park Community College||Hot Springs||AR|
|Jul 29-30, 2015||Hill College||Cleburne||TX|
|Apr 29-30, 2015||Alvin Community College||Alvin||TX|
|Jun 24-25, 2015||Lee College||Baytown||TX|
|Jul 7-8, 2015||San Jacinto College North||Houston||TX|
|Aug 13-14, 2015||Angelina College||Lufkin||TX|
|May 18-19, 2015||Paris Junior College||Paris||TX|
|May 21-22, 2015||Temple College||Temple||TX|
|Aug 6-7, 2015||Texarkana College||Texarkana||TX|
|Dec 10-11, 2015||Texarkana College||Texarkana||TX|
|Aug 10-11, 2015||Weatherford College||Weatherford||TX|
Don't see your city listed? Call 1-800-933-7277 (Ext. 1)